hollow earth

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollingstoner1, Feb 22, 2017.

1. There is a lot that baffles us too.

• Like Like x 1

2. Well, one thing i'll say is, there are currently 35 volcanoes scattered around the world actively spewing lava. Given the model you shared above perhaps these volcanoes are working as pressure relief valves. IDK.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That is what I mentioned somewhere above.

Its fun to think about if nothing else.

For me it is much more plausible than flat earth or the hollow earth with polar portals to the inside.

• Like Like x 1

4. Our species are so arrogant. We are not able to conceive all it is we don't know about the things that are to know. We cant begin to articulate the all of the wonders of the universe. There's a lot we don't about all that.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The earth is a lot of material to work with. Really, it's hard for me to conceive the enormity of this mass lol. And it's a helluva a long way around it or through it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I agree and that is, in my opinion, why science is only filling in details of patchwork theories and not discovering any great insights.

Its sad, the arrogance of presumed knowledge is really hindering our understanding of nature.

It is also why our theories are so bad at predictions, and when they fail people are slow to doubt the theory and fast to patch it up with ad hoc hypothesis.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That center of gravity in the diagram defies the laws of physics. There's a lot we don't understand, but gravitation is actually pretty well understood.

8. I didnt post the pic for the center of gravity claim, didnt make sense to me either. Just for the picture of the plasma sphere inside the earth, kind of fun to think about IMO.

9. All planets are somewhat toroidal field shaped just like everything else in the universe to its core energetic state. Spin a blob of water in zero gravity and it eventually forms the same shape.

• Like Like x 1
  10. But that's what I'm saying, that fucks up the whole diagram. You can't have a "center of gravity" that's evenly distributed like that. There's only one center of gravity, that's the point that gravity is pulling everything towards. If you hollowed out the Earth like that, the surface would probably just break off into a bunch of way smaller masses that would eventually form similar shapes. Or if you left enough mass, it would basically implode and form a smaller Earth. Or if you had a large mass in the center, a hollow layer, and then the surface, the large center mass would just pull the surface towards it until it formed a solid sphere.

Like, it makes perfect sense that the Earth is one blob of mass. It's not all solid, but there just can't be any large empty space under the surface like that.

11. re: hollow earth. By serendipitous chance today I became aware of the 12 Emerald Tablets of Thoth and did a little reading and listening to some Tube videos on it. I believe it was the 8th or 9th tablet (listening on audio) there is description of ancient peoples that dwelt in the earth's crust. It was interesting as it relates to "hollow earth". Hmmm.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Have a look at the Bock Saga, or Vedas if you are interested.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I would love to have a proper conversation with you lot. There is no polite way of telling you, that everything you think you know, is wrong.... not only is it wrong, it is deliberate lies. When you stop giving credibility to the entity that oppresses and suppresses us, you will understand.

14. Feel free!

Most of the things i 'believe' (tend to think are more likely than not) are non-standard anyway.

15. You fuckin with us?

Hope to God your fucking with us..

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I would love for YOU or any one, to show evidence of anyone measuring r (radius) in that equation.... I POSTULATE THAT NOT ONE OF YOU CAN.

Whilst you are at it, find evidence of a vacume, next to a pressurised system, without a container....

I have endless more...

You will one day realise, that arguments to authority are logically fallacious..

17. No they're not, they're built upon millenia of studies and observations of the earth and the stars.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. The deeper you go, the more heat and pressure go up. If you go deep enough youll encounter the molten core of the planet. Ever see the video of that deep ass cave in south america thats got monster crystals, a fuck ton of heat and prior to cracking it open it had alot of pressure built up as well.

19. Well I haven't crashed in to Australia yet that's solid enough for my taste