hollllly fuckin shit am i lucky

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Wow i just hit shift + scroll and it made my internet explorer go to the previous page.. so now i gotta retype this shit.. dmanit..

Okay so i signed up at www.freeipods.com a few years ago and only got 4/5 referals (need get 5 referals and u completed the assigment to get the free ipod) sounded easy so i did it but alas.. someone has done the last referal and im sending in my order approval form when i get home .. about 4 weeks from now my new ipod will be here :D SUCKS FOR ALL OF YOU!

2. That sounds awesome, man.
    I'd be happy and hope the best for you and your ipod, but since you said "sucks for you all" i hope a huge chinese man comes out with a hammer the second you get the package and pounds the hell out of it.
    Nah, I'm juss playing. Have fun with your ipod. :cool:

3. hahha man now u jynxed it asshole

4. wish I would have got into something like that... I have never recieved anything NICE for free!:D hope it goes through!

5. I got free peter frampton/styx concert tickets...box seats. That was straight as hell.

6. Haha, I did that, all they are going to send you is an iPod box. Have fun with it. :hello::wave:

7. youre gonna get a box with some meat, homie.

Attached Files:

8. Rofl!! Did they really send you that? Hell, I wouldn't even be mad
    I'd get some cheap headphones, plug it into the meat, and take a picture of me "listening" to it while giving the camera a thumbs up. Send the picture to that website.

9. ahahahha i really dont care if i dont get it cause i didnt do any work for it.. jsut put it in my sig on a forum or 2 :eek: was just lucky i check it and was like damn nice