hollewood's first. CFL/Soil/Stealth

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by hollewood, Sep 11, 2007.

1. the blue spectrum i ordered from same guy came shattered in package and im sad cuz i need it now! i sent him pic and he is sending me replacement tomorrow morning. real easy to deal with, i recommend him!

2. sounds good - talked to growrite guy on phone, does sound real easy to deal with. not having too much confidence in my current grow, hoping one is a lady so I can clone - keeping an eye on your grow, think I'm going to copy your setup when I have come cuttings.

Love the stealth box man, awesome build +rep

3. I'm thinking of keepin one mama. I might wait to do that off of better strain though. I'll have new pics tomorrow hopefully, these babies exploded.

4. Alright gentleman here are the new pics. Roughly 28 days into this process and I think I am doing ok. Any suggestions comments are welcome! How long til I bloom?

Also I still only have 100w of cfl on em cuz unfortunately I've had issues with both 250w bulbs. Both broke during shipping =//. New ones are one way tho so have no fear!!

Attached Files:

5. Man that sucks :eek: - was the humming bad? thought the one worked... mine'll be here Monday, little worried

6. i thought one was working but what I did not notice was only half of it was fired up. i took a picture and sent to him and he replaced them both. now just gotta wait for eternity because mail from eastern canada to western usa is no bueno.

7. Hmmm I don't think anybody is following my grow and I'm kind of depressed =/.

8. Looks very nice bro keep it up!!:D

9. yah man, keep up the good work :)

(my grow isn't impressing anyone either -- cept me!)

10. Looks fine.
    They will be needing that good bulb soon. Hopefully third time is a charm?

11. thanks guy! you relieved my fears... lol. anyways bulbs wont be here til likely tuesday so im doing a lot of LST to even out the light. i have the 250w red in there right now running at half power =//.

12. alright boys i flipped them to flower today... my camera is on loan but new pics will be up soon. btw should i have started using tigerbloom ahead of switch.. i plan on giving them the veg for maybe another few days to make sure they have enough nitrogen for whole bloom...

13. No I agree to continue with veg fert about 1-2 weeks into flipping lights to keep nitrogen high. However EXCESS nitrogen can delay flowering. Find the happy medium.