Holler DOTA players!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by LiveFreely, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I just wanted to see how many other GC members are really into DOTA. Let me know who you are guys.....if anyone else even plays it that is :confused_2:

2. Word. DOTA?

3. Its called defense of the ancients....its a brilliant custom game for wc 3 the frozen throne.

4. Ahh.. Nope

5. Bro you play dota? i just got into HoN (heroes of newerth) its a stand alone game of dota pretty much. its alot better, you should try it. if you want a beta invite i can check if i got invites available. just pm me your email or something.

6. You're asking if people play a specific custom settings map for a 7 year old video game?

Nope.

7. I tried DoTA. The guy who was showing me how it works rage quitted.

8. Nope.

Although, I do play hereos of newerth. Billion times better then DOTA, guarantee.

9. Yeah....Suprisingly it is a relatively popular game....people play tournaments around the world.

10. Hell it's about time I saw another GC DotA player!

I'm not that great, I've only been playing a lot for the past couple months on Garena.

I just finished playing a hell of a good game with Puck :)

Definitely my favourite video game to play when I'm high, although my micro suffers a little bit hahaha.

11. Yay, I found someone....I play both east and west coast....

12. Hi there, I used to play DoTA but I moved on to HoN recently, honestly it's a much better game :) Although it would be nothing without DoTA, but the engine is much better.

13. I LOVE DOTA THAT GAME IS MY FAVOIRITE BUT I HAVE A FEW SUSGESTIONS TO MAKE IT BEtTER!!

14. I play HoN quite a bit but never played DOTA... it's in open beta now:

Heroes of Newerth

15. Yeah I already have purchased HoN, great game. The fact thats its such a polished game already, speaks for itself. They have introduced one new hero for beta, and they are planning on releasing another before the end. I hear there are even more on the horizon.

Like the man said, its open beta.. try that shit out. The heroes and items are based around DOTA.

16. Yeah I tried it. Its alright but it just cant be compared to dota. I consider dota a classic and HON is just mainstream out there to make money. Just my opinion.

17. It's an incredibly well-made game. You will never find a studio more dedicated to their core fanbase. They even shoutcast some of the competitions from their office. It's the first game that's torn me away from Wolf:ET for a significant amount of time in the last 5 years.