Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holler at me Van CITY

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushFarmer, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Hey gents just seeing if many people from the city live in vancouver. I think knowing that there is people on here from around me would be sweet. Vancouver is already a pro pot city . so taht work out. lol

2. No one?... I dont buy it lol

3. I was just in Vancouver at the end of August. It's fuckin dope.

4. Van here, im about 20 mins from the city.

5. Man, I would live in Vancouver if I could afford it, but the cost of living there is fuckin' stupid. 500,000$ for a two bedroom house that would cost like 190,000$ here. I love that city, though. The whole thing is like one giant piece of art you can live in. If I ever get enough money, I'm moving my ass to Kitsilano and starting a large-scale grow show. It's the only city that ever actually felt like home to me, and that probably has more to do with the kick-ass vibe the place has than the fact I was born there. Every time I go there, it actually fuckin' hurts when the time comes that I have to leave. I used to live on Granville Island, one of the most awesome parts of town in my opinion, but I got a good gig in Chilliwack and have been kickin' it here ever since, but not a day goes by that I regret my decision to leave.

6. .liveindasky.... thats dope what kinda stuff you do.... just blaze? like what you into, if you dont mind my asking