Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hollands Hope

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atkin, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Hi,
    I have asked before on forums what is the best variety without any real answer.
    This my third year growing in recent times and I must recommend Holland's Hope .
    My pants grew outside in a cool Irish summer to 2 meters in height with a massive yield.
    The best parts of the plant are the flowers and the tops that were rather white with TCH.
    This is the best and one puff is enough to let you know its strong.The only drawback is it is harsh on the throat.
    I will grow again this year.
    Regards,
    Atkin.

PS I still wonder what are the long term effects on the lungs !! I do not smoke cigarettes but my water pipe is very brown with deposits.

2. true...got any pics?

3. No .The summer was not good .I think I would have had more TCH crystals on the top even stronger is that possible!! The photos you see on here are more impressive.