Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holistic on call?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Just Lurking, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Hi all, so my wife has a condition that qualifies her for mmj here in NY. She has been mostly in remission for some time though she does have some ongoing symptoms. We both no longer have a general practitioner now, it's been like 5 years. Anyway, I started thinking she should probably get a card and found this place holisticoncall.com. Has anyone heard of it? I used their chat and found out that it's fine if she hasn't been to a doctor recently and that there's no charge until you get qualified. The appointment with the dr is via video chat which is nice but also suspicious I guess. The only reviews for the place I've found are on its own website. I just want to make sure that we don't end up getting taken for $200 with a card that doesn't work or there's some other catch I'm not thinking of. Any advice? Thanks!

2. I would take your wife to a brick and mortar mmj center for help in filling out the forms and see their on staff doctor just to keep everything legit and legal.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seems dodgey just go see a doctor in person and get a mmj card

4. #4 CannabisHulk, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    There are many genuine sites which help you get your doctor's recommendation, if a physical doctor is not your cup of tea. The price you quoted here is extremely absurd and steep. It sounds bogus; you should not waste your money here. Instead, go for Online Medical Card or similar trustworthy services on the internet, where you will be done with both doctor's recommendation letter and MMJ Card in less than 100$.

5. Thanks for the help! I'll keep looking then.

6. I am glad, I was of any help. Keep exploring.

7. Look into "magnesium advocacy group" on fb I PROMISE you it will help her. Or simply look up "morely's protocol" and follow it. But gonon the fb page for advice with 1,000s of others doing and living by this protocol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Not selling anything by the way and they don't sell anything either

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum