Holiday Tokin

Discussion in 'General' started by Bluebbear, Nov 29, 2013.

1. #1 Bluebbear, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    Howdy Grasscity ☺ sitting here in beautiful Minnesota on this Black Friday night, i was just sitting here going through forums while chiefin' alittle to take in the holiday vibes and i was just wanting to see how y'all go about toking and your holidays :) share anything that you think makes smoking during the holidays that much more special!

2. Ah nothing makes the Holidays more special than some Holiday themed edibles haha. 

3. PS. add in how you keep your sessions a secret while away etc. i think thats what makes chiefin during the holidays more fun.

I just had thanksgiving with my folks, i only have a chillum as a tool so i went in the bathroom took a little puff through out the day of some blue lights. needless to say, one hit can do ALOT for you. i was baked :) and i saved that much for bud! now we returned from Black Friday shopping, every one is fast a sleep, put the classic towel under the door, closed air vents and doing a few one hitters with my beats on... i love the holidays :) cant wait for Christmas. happy thanksgiving Grasscity 😁😊👌☺💨

4. #4 Slick_Rick, Nov 29, 2013
    There are 2 kinds of people during the holidays imo:1. It's the holidays lets be nice, chill, and joyful. Decorate something (at a reasonable time of year) and lets be giddy and spend good time with family. During both thanksgiving ans Christmas. also might buy stuff for yourself and christmas presents on blacj friday. Good times had by all.2. It's the motha fuckin holidays woot woot. Lets advertise, decorate for and talk about Christmas before Halloween and fuck thanksgiving its not Christmas yet. Black Friday. I want a bunch of shit I don't need at holiday prices. Woo hoo motha fuckin ChristmasI personally love the holidays, and don't forget fat smoke sessions. And SNOW in the bong. Idk I love it hahaSent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

5. I dont know why i havent tried this yet! haha definite must do for cold December coming up :) Gingerkush man cookies ;)

6. haha im definitely loving the holidays for the vibes man! life can be stressful at times, even tho sweet Mary gives it her best to keep us sane sometimes a little holiday with the fam reminds me of bein little and enjoying the simpler things :)

7. alright guys, here as some holiday bloopers:

last year coming home from college, i was doing the same thing. listening to some jams and burning a few in my room, and my parents are big on surprises, so they thought they would be sneaky and sneak off in the middle of the night to do some black friday shopping while we slept, and those are my prime smoking hours haha.
    i was busted. and was totally getting coal that Christmas haha
    just a little heads up for them Youngens still blazin :)

8. Round the nans for xmas dinner, get there for 11am, wake and bake about 7.30 before i do anything :) then the red eye wears off a bit before i see the famalam. then usually, once everyone has finished there food, i make an excuse to 'go round the block for some fresh air' My mate lives around the corner and 5 of us meet there for burns on a single biff, quick time blast it off and back to the familys. then xmas day night time is always a seshh.
    This year with my xmas money im gonna buy a bulk of danky stuff, cant wait

9. i love the holidays! good vibes are usually gettig thrown around like crazy so i love just chillin there in a room full of people listening to their conversations and ideas while completely stoned off my ass haha bet part is if nobody knows!
    happy holidays mate!! 🚬😊

10. #11 Bluebbear, Nov 29, 2013
    i love the holidays! good vibes are usually getting thrown around like crazy so i love just chillin there in a room full of people listening to their conversations and ideas while completely stoned off my ass haha bet part is if nobody knows!
    happy holidays mate!! 🚬😊

11. ideally i would like to be able to take t break right after summer like around October. and get back on the wagon starting November for the holidays!
    of course, thats saying i can go a full month without smoke in my lungs haha. always wanted to take one but after a few weeks it just seems so cruel and pointless :p

12. I love smoking around the xmas season, my mom always decorates the whole house so when i come home baked the vibe is so nostalgic and chill, plus I am on a t break until december 20th so i will be reallly high and appreciate everything so much more.  :hello:  :smoke:

13. #14 Bluebbear, Nov 29, 2013
    how long has your t break been going?? i totally agree with you tho.
    those cheesy little tree ornaments i hated as alittle kid totally makes my home feel so homie and peaceful. anyone else notice Christmas music is the bomb when totally fried?? :)

14. this year i made the mistake (my personal opinion) of smoking every day since june, and it ruined weed for me so last week was the last time i blazed and I think about a month is all i need. Christmas music is amazing when high especially when your family is around, the holiday spirit is real. 

15. definitely i think a month break will set you right bro. cant blame you tho, I've been smoking everyday lately
    its definitely a bad habit rootin for you man hope its a smooth break!
    i see my break coming up here shortly. gives me the willies....:/

16. when im trying to sneak in a quick chief i usually just say im going to see my girlfriend quick, unless she was serious my parents dont really meet my flings, and go see my side chick Mary Jane ;) of course eye drops, some sort of cologne and some gum will always cover your ass. you never know! but if im stuck strictly inside, and in December here sometimes its just too much of a hassle to get out in sub Zero temperatures, start/warm up car lol ya know? just to go for a burn, so i normally cheech 1 fat hit in the bathroom and most bathrooms have an air vent that leads to outside, so ill blow my exhale right into that so it airs out faster and no smoke lingers, of course your still gonna want to use some air freshener to clear the remaining danky smell. :) then just take a shit or whatever and your back to holidays with the fam hehe

17. Never been a fan of the Christmas holidays, far too commercialized. Thanksgiving's really nice, though you'd think its nonexistent anymore considering... well you know Christmas and such. Though I try to avoid all the hubbub and just chill-out and enjoy it.