holiday season

Discussion in 'General' started by rage6945, Nov 30, 2007.

1. well the holiday season is coming up and what could be better than getting a nice dank bag of bud under the tree? so for the holidays i figure i'll give my smoking buddies some bud, i know they'd enjoy it, but how should i go about doing this? giving them a bag is boring.
    can anyone think of some creative ways to wrap up bud for christmas?
    eh this might be a dumb idea but why not give it a try

2. Last christmas my friend gave me some kick ass ray-bans and a slice of homegrow dannnnnk, best herb I ever smoked :smoke:

3. buy them something that you could put the weed in, like a novelty mug

4. Get a big ass box and put the bud in there, and then wrap it. Oh, fill it with peanuts too :p

5. But some bricks (like cement bricks) in a biiiig box, to make it really heavy. Then put a small amount of bud in it, like an eighth or whatever you want to give them. My brother's girlfriend did that once when she gave him a nice wallet. Play some mind games with them.

Or find something clever to give it to them in, like buy a 5-pack of Optimos or something, take off the celophane, take out one of the cigars and replace it with a rolled up sack.

6. Roll up the herb into some fat ass joint, put them in one of those nifty metal cig holders, and wrap that up with a bow :D