HoliDAY season getting your goods home

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420-4-ever, Dec 12, 2008.

1. So its the holiday season and there will be alot of us traveling by plane, car, train etc, im flying home this christmas and im planning on bring some tree and some hash with me, its an 8 hour flight

Under stand me right now, i know its a FEDERAL CRIME, i know its a STUPID and a bad idea and i could go to jail and ruin my life but im going to bring something and its gonna happen anyways so there is no point in saying that and trying to lecture me not too, i need bud for when i go home its my medicine and i have no connects at home so its either bring some or be miserable and in pain so i say fuck that

so im either planning on bringing 5-7 grams of hash or 2-3 grams of hash and 4-5 grams of ground bud, the hash wouldnt be that hard to bring since it does not smell as much as bud but hash is kinda a bitch though to smoke without bud so i really want to bring bud and hash ( i dont smoke cigs so no spliffs)

my ideas for bringing it so far are

1. Vacuum sealing in two bags and bring it in my pocket
    2. Vacuum seal in two bags and, tape to gooch ( the area behind your balls)
    3. vacuum seal and store anally ( i have no intention of doing this)
    4. vacuum seal and put in bottom carry on bag ( risky)
    5. Vacuum seal and mail it over night to my house (risky but i heard it works)
    6. Vacuum seal and tape to leg near my balls
    7. Check my carry on bag with it vacuum sealed in there and hope it makes it ( if searched probley would be screwed)
    8. put it in my backpack that is gonna be full of crap which will make it hard to make out what it is ( risky if searched)

I tested the vacuum sealer i bought last night and its decent but this morning when i smelt the bags it smelt a little like bud which isnt good so im kinda worried the smell will get out by the end of the ride with the recyled air. if theres weed the smell seems to leak faster the hash has almost no smell if theres just hash i dont think there will be a problem, im leaning towards numbers 2 or 6 but im worried that i might walk a little funny and security will notice or on the off chance i get patted down they feel it, im not worried about dogs at all but theres always a chance. Im thinking im gona be forced to just take hash but i really want to bring bud

also if its taped to me im just planning on having it taped to me till i get past security once i was past security im probley just gona put it in the bottom of my backpack cause it would be so annoying having weed pressing on your balls/gooch for 8 hours, do u think its a bad idea to remove it once inside the airport and past security.

Does anyone have any other ideas or methods to improve on what i said or just different ideas in general please

IF this thread is breaking the rules in anyway please go ahead and remove it

2. Mailing it is your best option, PM me if you want to know how to go about doing this safely so long as you do have a vacuum sealing device. I get OZ's of weed through the mail so I know how to do it right haha, plus thats going through customs so domestic mailing is far less dangerous.

3. go to the dollar store and buy a small shitty radio. take the back off of the radio and moderately gut it. double or even triple wrap it, with some dryer sheets in between the middle and outermost bag. then put it in the radio and overnight it. i work in shipping/recieving so i know for a fact that 2nd day air and overnight packages aren't subject to xray or canine, unless there is sufficient concern of something amiss.
    you could likely use the same method and put the radio (or anything you can take apart and put back together) in your checked luggage.
    safest bet is ups or fedex. they are only concerned with moving your package, as fast as possible.