Holi Seeds ------ FREE SEEDS ------ really... Giving away seeds to all.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Holi Seeds, Mar 10, 2015.

1. #21 Holi Seeds, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    Thanks for your reply. We appreciate it!  Let me explain:

We are not competing with all the other banks. We choose Nirvana to be "our" brand to work with and focus upon.

If you would compare prices in EUR, USD  and GBP, since the crash of the Euro, we are cheap with Nirvana strains. Add to that our promotions and it's a matter of simple math. The current promotion is a fun run till our next promotion starts...... (not yet! [​IMG] )

On the exchange rates:
    EUR 10 = USD 10.62 = GBP 7.1 (current today 13-mar-'15 CET)

So, assuming by the way you write that you are from the UK, that would mean 10 seeds incl. international shipping for GBP 7,10. That's a good deal. Whether you like that particular strain or not is an different discussion. [​IMG] Maybe you guys will like the next one...  Same goes for the other strains, in GBP divide by 1.4 or in USD pricing is about the same as in EUR.

Remember that this is a "unlimited amount" offer so you can order many times, it's not a "we give 10 packs of seeds completely free", which are great. In the latter case our marketing cost would be very limited and for the attention it usually gets, very low. We chose, for this promo, not to cap it but just take the loss and hope we get a few links from this and some goodwill. :)

Hope this makes sense. If not, let me know.And again: please give us feedback, good or bad! (preferably via e-mail)

Peace!

Mike

EDIT: as for pre-paid cards and such. We have quite a few customers using a Skrill card (MasterCard) or pre-paid (VISA card) that seem to work well for international use.

2. You guys have to remember that several of the seed banks giving away free seeds like candy have deep pockets to pay for all of that shipping on the giveaways.....the seeds may be free to them for the contests but they are paying the shipping out of their own pockets.

It can cost them hundreds of dollars in shipping per contest depending on how many winners there are.

If I needed seeds I would jump on it......10 seeds delivered for $10-15 usd? It's a no-brainer for someone willing to gamble $10 if they will make it thru customs or not.

Holi Seeds, since you are paying to advertise here already; maybe do a quick contest for some "seed vouchers" like others are doing, and pick one winner....

Everyone loves free shit....especially FREE free shit, lol

If you're lucky they might do a grow journal in your honor....and around here this carries a lot of weight! How can someone argue if you're legit or not if one of their own is showcasing your product?

Just something to think about, ya know?

3. So why not just advertise here as Nirvana?

Im not trying to argue its not a good deal, I agree its an excellent deal. Ill probably grab some up tomorrow.

Im aware that other banks have huge pockets to fund free seed giveaways but how did you think they got them deep pockets? Taking a chance and eating some shipping fees (takes money to make money). All I was saying is that they are charging almost the same amount for shipping cost as the actual seeds. What if I wanted them shipped stealthily? Im now paying more then the seeds are worth. I can't see them NOT making a profit on this.

Just my opinion but getting yourself out there isnt about profit its about getting yourself out there. What better way by sending NSA free seeds? Again just to push the idea of getting Blades to run a journal, as mentioned before thats what people trust.. results they can see and compare.

He says to the guy with Ontario in his name. :)

Im not hating, I'm just curious. Ill blaze a blunt with you anyday.

4. Found it but y do we need to pay shipping?? This comps shit!! Won't b advertising yous on my 8 blogs

5. I don't understand the whining, $10 to ship some seeds

6. I couldn't understand the 10 dollar shipping it kept coming up at 24.99

7. Did you change the shipping method To standard shipping?

8. Oops no

9. We'll keep this offer up for a little longer, there are quite a few that do seem to like it.

10. When this is over is it going to change to a different strain? Or is it just going to end?

11. It's not a bad deal Kind of like an old landrace weed
    Maybe they will even do it on some more popular strains too.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Ur a fucking little whining bitch arnt you

13. Are these free seeds at good??? I just got two ten packs for absolutely nothing

14. Damn I took 5 hours last night looking at every strain and can't find it I give up and I understand why we pay shipping even before you explained it a few pages back

15. #36 AutoClass05, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    That's awesome and paying for shipping isn't bad. Nice promo and I understand getting your name out there is the key. DC state was handing hella seeds out like it was some new type of welfare system haha. But I wasn't buying a plane ticket lol..But I will pay 10 dollars for shipping :D

16. would love to join it and actually get some seeds without customs green tape arriving on my empty envelope..nice nirvana pen case thou..
    so i actually got something in the envelope..moving along 

17. is this still going ? 

18. Is this still in effect?