Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holes or Slits for Diffusor?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sterbz, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I recently made a trip to a local glass shop and fell in love with a PURE glass rasta straight tube, diffused with a single percolation. However, i noticed the diffuser had slits and had previously heard that slits didn't work as well as holes due to some surface area issues. Is that true and if so is it worth the extra $$ to get a holed diffuser?

2. Holes is better than slits. If your anal about the best smoke, get a hole one. you wont notice the difference that much, but there is some difference in fact.

3. Well the thing is some diffusors with slits can add some drag when clearing or hitting it hard which is undesirable. There are some with slits that can be good, but with a perc that added drag might suck.

I'd say go for it it won't be too bad and you can always get one with holes later.