Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hole of the bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chinoko, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys what can I use as a screen for the bowl of my piece? I don't have screens and can't go to a shop at the moment. thanks! :D

2. tin foil, just this once though :)

3. In faucets...there are metal screens where the water comes out... use a knife and pull one out....usually have two.

4. You don't need a screen..

5. A pebble for temporary use, or a peice of a zig.

6. bet your window has a screen.

find a broken one nd just cut some out.

or foil << make sure u burn off the first layer atleast.

7. just put the weed in.. break it up and put the biggest pieces on bottom to hold
    all the rest up

8. a staple, pebble or stem

9. Use a green screen, which is a chunk of weed just big enough to cover the hole!

10. lay some stems across your bowl

11. i second this.

12. Ahh, a good ole' "plug-nug" :hello:

13. NO SCREEN!!!!!!!!!

I really dislike people who have a metal screen on glass... Kind of defeats the purpose of glass, in my opinion.