Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hole in my weed bag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacksonanther721, Aug 20, 2018.

1. So i bought a joint and stored it, its been 3 days and i noticed a hole in the bag. You think the joint will still be good to smoke. Still has some sent, but not very strong. It feels a lot dryer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It's fine probably just a little dry.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It will be ok to smoke but maybe a bit more harsh on the lungs, FYI weed may come in a bag but its not suppose to be stored in one, always transfer your cannabis in air tight container, keep in a dark place. a canning jar or pill bottle is better than a plastic bag. CHEERS

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for that

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Who buys just 1 J?? How old are you lol

7. The dude only had one left and i was late, he was bought out quick

8. What kinda dealer only sells prerolls lol don't you ever buy weed yourself & roll it up?

9. I
    I've only started a week ago, i dont know how to roll, im trying to keep this as a once in a month thing.

10. Confused at the dislike but for real, it's fine. Smoke it or dont? Lol

11. Yea i did, it was fine, btw sorry misclicked