Holding your breath

Discussion in 'General' started by budsmokn420, Nov 4, 2012.

1. How long can you hold your breath for? Try it out right now and post your results.

http://stopwatch.onlineclock.net/

We're operating on the honor system here...

My results: 1:27.9

2. 1:28.34.

Tbh I was dying about 10 seconds before that though and only held out to try and stop it exactly on the same as yours haha. Did you almost whitey too? I need to lay down...

Edit: Didn't see the online clock you posted :eek: I got too excited and fucking ransacked the house to find a stopwatch...

3. New time - 00:01:33.256

Nah I feel fine. Imma keep doing this for awhile lol

4. 1:15.9

tried 2 beat u guyz

5. 1:30.473

brb i gotta take a shit

6. 00:01:55.295

I keep getting better.

Pro tip: Deep breath before hand. The longer and deeper you breath before, the longer you can hold it...

7. Ok, I'm light headed as fuck. I think I'll stop for a little lmao

8. 2:01 on my first try.

9. Someone dethrone this man

10. i just made it 1:47 way longer than I thought. keep in mind i've been smoking 1+ pack of cigs a day and 1/8th+ of bud per day for over 9 years. Plus various other abuse.......

I really was expecting about 30 seconds but I just stayed calm and went with it. I bet with a few days practive, I could get 2:30

I could have pulled another 15 seconds or so out of this attempt actually... but I'm pretty hammered and don't want to repeat.

11. I'm too high for this shit damnit! 48 seconds!

12. 2:16, I'm either having deja vu thinking I did this on these forums before or its just the lack of oxygen.

13. Not long only human brah!

14. Made it all the way to 29 seconds :hello: lol

15. Damn...

image-2738167119.jpg

^ that's what tobacco does to you, kids!
    Listen to the raze ads.

16. Holding my breathe while typing this lol....

17. 1:36

Gotta stop smoking dem cigars. Damn you nicotine.

Used to have awesome breath support and could easily hold my breath over 2 minutes.

18. 1 min and 5 damn that sucks haha but I stopped when it started to get uncomfortable.

19. 24:43:41

I winz?

p.s. doesn't this game kill brain cells because of the lack of oxygen?

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zINfRnurR-M]YOU'S TROLLIN - YouTube[/ame]

And brain cells usually don't die until past 4 minutes.