Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpaceBanana, Aug 22, 2008.

1. #1 SpaceBanana, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    Ok I'm getting a decent amount of bud, but what should I keep it in? Pill bottles or what, cause I'm not smoking it all in one night, and I want it to stay freshhhhh.

Are pill bottles air tight?

2. a airtight jar or mason jar

3. stick it in a baggie and suck out all the air, then stick the bag in a mason jar

4. Someone airtight and then throw it in the freezer

5. Glass jar.

Bud doesn't go bad very quickly in baggies, though...but i guess if you're gonna have it for quite a while glass is the best way to go.

6. I dont advise doing this. Cutting someone open to put your weed in them and then throwing them into a freezer is illegal in most parts of the world.

7. ahhhh shit haha i thought i typed something im all loopy on painkillers +rep though im laughing my ass off

8. my favorite place is ground up in my grinder then makes the smoking faster, but if you just bought an eighth it wont go bad in the week or so it takes you to smoke it... tops..

9. mason jar, or my fav the pill bottle

10. I use an air tight jar not a mason, but my weed was kinda wet when i put it in and a small amount got some mold if i dry out the next batch will it still be good to use?

-AK Ninja

11. dont smoke any of that weed with mold on it, mold will really fuck up ur lungs

12. Another thing you could do is make a stash book. If you have books in your room, simply glue the outside of pages then begin cutting the inside. It doesn't let the smell come out and it provides a good hiding spot. I've been using one for quite some time and a lot of my friends want one and think they're great.