Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Wuddup

So I've only been smoking a short while now, so what I tend to do when I take a pull is I hold the smoke in my mouth a couple seconds for it to cool, then I breathe in and take in some air with the smoke.

I smoked the last quarter of a joint just now and it was (naturally) hotter smoke, but I still only held it in my mouth a short while before I breathed in.

Now I got just as big a buzz as I did when I smoked the first three quarters.

So I guess I'm asking: Cooling the smoke before inhaling, and/or breathing in air with the smoke reduce the high from a joint?

2. Thats pretty much the way to do it. No you cant lose any more THC than any other method. If anything, your getting more of a high because your not holding it in too long. That way the joint wont just be burning, wasting away while your holding it in.