Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding out for the bomb shit..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I got 50 bones and mad connects for weed right now its just I have to wait 3 - 4 hours If I wanna grab that purple kush ....what would u guys do?

2. I would wait. That seems like the obvious choice.

3. Truth...why not wait, what else are you going to do :rolleyes:

4. I'd get better "mad" connects so you don't have to wait 3 or 4 hours to get pot. :wave:

5. I don't have to wait 3 - 4 hours to get pot, I have to wait 3 - 4 hours to get PURPLE KUSH....read my dude

6. #6 S0UR, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    I'd wait and get the bomb shit.

7. Well I read your dude again and can see how I took that wrong. My bad :smoke:

8. s'all good, I picked up some dank white rhino anyway, (I know , weed pics suck without high res cams lol)

(nug of white rhino)
    [​IMG]