Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

holding it in

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jun 9, 2011.

1. how long do you guys hold it in?

sometimes i do it for like 30 seconds each hit so i conserve weed.

anyone do it to the point where no smoke comes out? i have and trust me you get so much more high.

2. No, that's your brain suffering from lack of oxygen. All you need is 5 - 7 seconds and even that's pushing it. Usually 3 - 5 for me and not any more.

3. 7 is the magic number

4. Around 3 for me

5. #5 BlowingOs, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    To bad that doesnt change shit. 5 secs is enough to get all the thc if not less.

6. depends , usually a second or two . Fuck that holding it till you turn blue shit . Inhale .... exhale .

7. You only need to hold it in for about 3 seconds for your lungs to absorb the THC.

8. Don't do it for 30 seconds. You'll pass out. 5-7 is all it takes to take all the THC out of the smoke

9. I dont hold in my cigarette smoke to get all the nicotine and I still get my fix. Same thing goes with herb smoke, no need to put more stress on your lungs.

10. I don't even really hold it in and I get plenty high