Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding in my first bong hit of today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ISmokeDaily, May 11, 2010.

1. Love marijuana! Post here if high

2. Given the title of this thread I'd say you made it when you were sober, before you took that first hit. So this thread really is quite pointless, please have better judgement next time if you made this while sober.

3. Wow why you rippin on me?

And for your information, I was and am high throughout posting this entire thread

Hence the name - "HOLDING IN MY FIRST BONG HIT OF TODAY"
    sheesh man, learn to read and dont be so ignorant

4. Sorry, wasn't trying to bash you. I'm just kind of tired of seeing all these useless threads constantly appearing, even when people are high...

5. But yet you obviously support them or your wouldnt be in here posting.. Bumping it back to the top of the list.. right?

/jackass

:smoking:

6. /agree

7. not relevant at all but can anyone help me out ive been trying to post a thread for hours, when i submit it the screen just goes to a blank page and it doesnt post.

anyone know what the hell i shuld do?