Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding in Hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ontarios, Aug 1, 2011.

1. 10 seconds!!! Anymore and your just hurting your lungs :bongin:

2. I don't hold in for too long unless I'm dubbin( taking a hit while holding in another one, usually a blunt hit while holding in a bong rip) gets you blizzoed!!!!!!

3. I don't cough when I smoke, does that mean I'm doing something wrong?

4. #64 S0UR, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I never cough. Used to a lot then all the sudden it just stopped and I haven't really coughed since.

5. I think coughing has to do with the harshness of the hit. Like taking a nice rip from a perc probly won't make you cough.

6. holding in hits does get you higher, not because you take in MORE thc but because you take in LESS oxygen

7. Three seconds and then I exhale. Holding it in longer is just depriving yourself of oxygen.

8. I don't hate wiz, but the people who are saying he's a dumb ass are telling the truth...
    Fuckin.....
    High school dropout stereotype reinforcing *****....
    Lol for real though I prefer artists like kid cudi ..at least they have some education and somewhat intelligent lyrics ya know.
    Although I heard he recently got locked up for having some liquid shit..

9. The depth of inhalation is far more important than the duration in determining THC absorption.

After a few seconds, there is no point.

Source

10. I am a former cig smoker and holding a cig hit in doesn't buzz you more. I just inhale and exhale slowly. Smoking herb is not a race...