Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holdin hit TIP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RollaFatta, Jan 25, 2009.

1. #1 RollaFatta, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    alright thank you sems1 that what i wanted
    keep tokin :smoking:

2. Holding in a hit longer than 3 seconds doesn't get you any more high...so taking a drink while holding that in is pretty much pointless.

3. exactly ^^^ lol

4. 95% of THC gets absorbed in 1 second. You're fooling yourself.

5. o i think that it all depends becuase ever one lungs are dif sizes some are bigger some are smaller but i think for the avg smoker it takes like 3 to 5 secs but idk
    you could be right do you know if any one ever did any test ?

peace :wave:

6. maybe but how do you know this?

7. yo thats dumb dude 3 seconds exhale...if you think your a badass because no smoke comes out. its just that the smoke absorbed into your lungs...AKA more tar....get your 3 seconds worth and hit on

8. This explains it.

9. dude i know what you mean i hate people that hold it for one 1 but am asking how do people know its 3 secs?

10. alright thank you !!!!

11. i guess ill go down to a second a half

12. Lmao dude just smoke how you do!

I wont be changing, i enjoy holding my hit for 4 seconds or so.

13. damn dude...yeah, i swear i thought thoose studies werent accurate though, ive never heard of a stoner have a health problem related to Miss Mary Jane