Hola from Nashville!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joebread, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hey guys, Whats up? New here and thought I'd drop in and say "Whats up?". I saw a lot of TN ppl sitting around and figured if you can't beat them. Join them.

Long time toker, long time reader. First time posting.

2. Welcome to the boards! I lived in Nashville for 3 years prior to moving back down to Florida. Nice place and decent buds over by Vanderbuilt. ;)

3. I lived in Tampa for 2 years then came back up here case of funds. Funny how small a world we live in.

4. I love Nashville... almost considered Vandy for college.

Also, just fyi, your signature is too big so watch out for mods bitchin.

5. #5 joebread, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Nice. There's a lot to do here. I enjoy it for the most part. Just hate the cold with no snow.

Meh. If the mods say something I'll change it lol. Thanks for the heads up though.

You are right. I Just changed my sig to be forum rules friendly. Thanks!

6. Welcome man. I am considering moving down to Nashville later this year. I have a job waiting for me if I want it.

7. I would take the job man. The weather is going to be nice then, and bud is plentiful around the colleges. :smoking: Plus everyone round here is real friendly like.

8. Yeah I drive down there to watch shows sometimes. Everyone I meet is really nice and there are a ton of hot ladies.

9. Friends,

I never imagined I would be the old guy filling the role of the old hippies who turned us on (or creeped us out) around Elliston Place in the 1980s. But here I am.

I have found in the past that occasional marijuana use at times of (no pun intended) high anxiety helps me refocus and put a distance between myself and the bad stuff going on in my life. I have a supply of Xanax, but that's not what works best. I would really like a very small supply of dope.

These are rotten times. I wouldn't take even this much risk otherwise.

I know you can't trust me, and I can't trust you, but any advice would be welcome.