Hoi from Holland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by medoida, Nov 24, 2008.

1. damn it took me ages to register here.First I kept on writing the digits or letter wrong in the image varification..then it took me ages to get that I have to activate my account and it kept on saying I have no right to access that area, i was like:"what?why not?"..then of course I forgot what my passwort was and now Im thinking what was it they I registered for cuz there was a thread I wanted to reply on...nevermind...
    anyways "hi" Im here now..
    Right now I am in Holland, came here 3 months ago...nooo I didnt come for smoking I came for study...the other thing is just an extra..before I lived 19years in Germany but actually Im polish...
    ..I dont know if Im expereinced..I just smoke...right now I usually smoke Ice´o´later but honestly...I dont overview the large menu that they have here in Holland..
    "Hello to everyone..."

2. hello and welcome to the site.........I don't know what I miss most about Holland, weed or febo, haha........Peace out.........Sid

3. I think without weed there would be no febo..or who else could come up with something like that?..so weed of course...

4. It would probably taste terrible too without the munchies.........haha...Peace out.......Sid

5. haha yeah...never tried it sober yet...gotta test it though..just to be sure whats really behind febo..:)