Hockey season needs to start!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Joshyboy114, Oct 1, 2012.

1. If the hockey season does not start soon then I think we could lose a lot of really good players and depending on how many go to other nations leagues we may lose a team. Either that or the teams will be so desperate we will start letting people play who are not good enough...

2. [quote name='"Joshyboy114"']If the hockey season does not start soon then I think we could lose a lot of really good players and depending on how many go to other nations leagues we may lose a team. Either that or the teams will be so desperate we will start letting people play who are not good enough...[/quote]

I agree 100%. don't look like it's gonna happen though.

3. Agreed, my team won the CUP last year - I need to see them defend!

4. It needs to start or I'm going to find myself very annoyed and very bored. My favorite way to relax after a tough day of classes is to sit back, smoke, and watch some sort of sports. Baseball is my choice for the fall, but hockey is how I make it through the winter (and spring).

And there's no way in hell I'm watching the NBA.

5. My wings are in the classic this year.....I was pumped for the 24/7 but now it just seems like a pipe dream.

6. Anyone see the new proposal with the 50-50 split? What are some thoughts on that? The proposal would also get the season up and running fairly soon, and I'm hoping the players can sort their shit out...

7. [quote name='"2AmToke"']Anyone see the new proposal with the 50-50 split? What are some thoughts on that? The proposal would also get the season up and running fairly soon, and I'm hoping the players can sort their shit out...[/quote]

Id take it, then again, I'm not a money grubbing, selfish asshole.

8. Im down...im going for the Blackhawks