Hoax or Not

Discussion in 'General' started by Budder81, Nov 11, 2006.

1. very interesting

hope its not a hoax

2. Making something move without any force or energy involved goes against the very base principals of the world we live in. Its simply not possible. Sure it uses magnet, but they won't last forever, the energy has to come from some where. :)

3. it's a hoax

4. come on man,

magnets have been around for a very long time- the thought to use magnets to create a perpetual motion machine has been around for a while also.

Perpetual motion does not exist/cannot exist in our world. Thats probably why they only offer a 7sec blurry clip and tiny pics

5. I think it's possible, but this sure isn't it. If and when someone actually discovered a way to get "free" energy, you would be sure to hear it on every news station, every web site, every newspaper, etc. Everyone would know. It would be the greatest invention ever by far.

Currently, it seems impossible. However, look at other things that seemed impossible but really happen. Black holes pull in everything that is not beyond the event horizon, but yet decay over time. Just because the laws of physics are laws today doesn't mean they won't be debunked in the future.

I actually have an entire theory on something similar; maybe I'll post it later.

6. theres alot of ppl with alot of money who dont want ppl to know about this... im not saying this is the the machine that will change the world, that all looks a little sketchy, but if it ever does happen itll take some hard work (and a lot of money) to get ppl to hear about it

7. I would beg to differ. An invention that revolutionary would take not only a lot of man-power, but a lot of extremely brilliant thinkers as well. With the size project it would probably be, someone would leak it's existance, and it would only be a matter of time until major governments had the designs, whether through payments or sheer force.

8. There are a lot of individual over-unity engines out there. Like...

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Steorn_Free_Energy

The big question is, why aren't they in every home and car? Maybe they don't work.

But, there is a MASSIVE pool of available energy in our atmosphere, if we can somehow tap into it. Some specific configurations of magnets (read: ball bearings, spinning rods, whatever) seem to do exactly that, but for whatever reason, they never seem to make it, commercially.

One day, no doubt.

-mu

9. I think the sun gives us the energy to spin magnets for a long time (as long as the sun spins the earth, there will be magnetic fields here). Hoax or not, it got me interested enough to read about it.