Ho to weigh trim

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SuperSaneStrain, Apr 24, 2017.

1. I have so much trim to make into butter, but it's pounds... How do I weigh it to make 2 oz of trim per pound of butter?
    Probably a simple answer to a stupid question, but a regular pocket scale won't weigh trim worth a damn

Re-Start Grow #1

2. You could borrow or purchase a better scale. I use a pocket/hand scale though and will place the trim into a sandwich or quart Ziploc to make weighing easier. Just remember to tare for the container. Dosage by weight is important, but an imperfect science so being a bit over or under won't matter much.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Thanks. I'll just have to use the Tare on the scale.
    Also he said the trim has been sifted already. Does that mean I just bought weak trimmings?

Re-Start Grow #1

4. Yes. Weaker than it would be. Never heard of someone buying trim before. Colour me tickled.

5. Yes. Weaker than it would be. Never heard of someone buying trim before. Colour me tickled.

6. Well shoot that's a bummer.. Gonna have to talk about that with him.
    I do better business with dispos making edibles so I bought trim... Well, rather I traded a 4x4 tent for a couple pounds of trim.

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1
  7. Place 2 oz of trim into 1 pound of butter?

8. Smartass

Re-Start Grow #1

• Like Like x 1