Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmmmm?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the_rift, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I found this outside my new house, and while I'm excited I know that before I get too excited I should get some feedback.

[​IMG]

Now, I need some expert advice. The plant SMELLS wonderful, although I'm not sure how far along it is, and if it's even smokable....

Can anyone help me out? I'm worried about frost being an issue and don't want to waste this plant if it's indeed smokable.

Anyone?

2. It looks fine to me, definately a Sativa or Sativa dom. strain. Just make sure you cut it before the first major frost.

less

3. So I can give it the chop NOW? Because it could seriously frost over any one of these mornings, so I'm scared to wait. And I doubt it will grow anymore due to the heat diminishing at this point in the year.