Hmmm..

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Oct 3, 2004.

1. seems i got arrested again tonight...

im not having good luck. i swear, they pulled me out of a crowd of 50 people, and i was FAR less drunk than many people there.

anyways, i talked my way out of going to the drunk tank, but they did riot cuff me, that was fun..

god damn. the police out here are targeting me!! i do nothing! haahah help me blades!

2. You should come down to the sweet sweet island of oahu, mostly all the cops here are cool accept for the rookies they're a bunch of pricks...

3. Drunk tank blows man....they probably didn't want you! Didn't you write 420 on the drunk tank wall in your own blood? ...or was that somone else..hell I dunno

4. That sucks bro, the cops here dont care too much bout drinkin as long as your not drivin.

Ive meet some interesting people in the drunk tank in panama city fla though lol.

5. guilty. god that was a crazy night.

6. Hawaii is expensive... and from what I hear pay isn't very good... I wanted to move there, but when I did a search on the cost of living vs. expected pay scale it was not good at all... but I bet it's nice out there... Maybe one day...