Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hmmm

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jareb426, Jul 31, 2008.

1. I have been smoking for awhile now, and I'v noticed that there is resin starting to build up in my nose from dual exhale (nose and mouth) and I was wondering if there is anyway to get rid of this or is there is anyone that can relate to my problem that can help.
    P.S My nose is almost completely blocked and when i blow my nose black stuff comes out :confused:

2. :eek: go to a doctor

3. go to a doc. Sometimes the right side of my nose will randomly clog, and I try to blow it and a little clear snot comes out. I havent even snorted anything for a long while too.

4. I've never heard of that happening man!

try a "neti pot" and don't hesitate to go to a doctor, shit might be a growth!! :eek:

chick using a neti pot (with cleavage)
    [​IMG]

5. I have the perfect solution!

Stop doing that...

Blows my fucking mind how logic works in almost every situation.

6. lmao i love the neti pot. fine ass bitch using it.

7. wait, resin in your nose? what? never ever heard of that.

try just exhaling it normally maybe, or go get the shit looked at man :eek:

8. What!? That sounds painful as hell.
    I'd second the "stop doing that" motion. At least til you can get to a doctor and get that cleared up.
    Ouch!

9. This couldn't possible be serious...

But on the chance that it IS-

Put some rubbing alcohol on a paper towel or Q-Tip and rub that shit off of there. Rubbing alcohol dissolves resin.

10. That is seriously the oddest thing i have ever heard. Maybe some q-tips would help, or maybe some of that anti-mucus stuff. it could just be that the rez is attaching itself to some massive boggies.

11. HAHAHHAAH im sorry but who manages to get resin to come out their nose

12. I do dual exhale quite often, and I have never experienced any problems like that, or even head of that. Maybe hit up a doctor.

13. I know what your talking about, but not to that extent.

Next time you blades smoke a fatty exhale out your nose and by the end of it your nose will have resin in it. Just wipe a tissue in your nostril, and you'll see whats up. :smoking:

14. Smoke that shit!:smoking:
    Stick a torch up your nostril and suck in hard.

15. how could it be resin? I was under the impresion that resin was just weed that got pulled through a piece (yes, its clumped up and black because of the ash build up on it), and if thats the case, then how can you inhale smoke, and then exhale it and get a build up of resin? only way that would be possible if resin was caused by smoke, and correct me if im wrong, lol, but thats not the case.

16. Well, resin is actually residue from the smoke.

But i have never heard of that. I have coughed up black shit in my loogies but nothing ever out my nose. I think.

17. your right to an extent. the piece part your right about but when you exhale the the same place it can build resin. prime example is a ploof. i have one made of a 1 liter water bottle STUFFED with dryer sheets and it has started to resinate quite a bit. but im with ever one here. ive never heard of this, but for the same of your own well being you should stop dual exhaling and maybe call a doctor too. the alcohol on a Qtip sounds like a good idea tho

18. hm its not painfull at all its just annoying.

19. I dont snort anything, and never have. Only the greens.