Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmmm... Why does my weed look like this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smokemaster5000, Jul 3, 2009.

1. you say it like all mids are like that...

2. TBH, what you usually smoke looks kinda shitty as well. You should try to find a dealer with some danker bud.

3. like other people said, top is like 15-25$ an eighth (with an average connect) lower end stuff, and the bottom one just looks like compressed commercial weed. I wouldnt really buy that second one again, those tend to have a lot of harsh chemicals sprayed on them up until the day of harvest, the thugs who grow it dont take care of it really. they are all about moving huge quantities of shitty stuff.

4. thats brick weed. its usually compressed like that to make it easier to get big amounts across the border from mex.

5. ++

Mids at best. I though the first pic was what he was complaining about.