Hmmm what to do...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Misc, Sep 5, 2011.

1. So the guy living across from me is a young black dude with dreads. I think he lives alone. Every time I see him leaving his house he's carrying a bookbag, thought it's not like he's going to school because it's usually at odd times in the evening.

I'm thinking about whether I should just knock on his door and introduce myself, and ask if he sells bud. Or would it be more appropriate to just slip a note under his door saying hi and asking, "Hey, do you sell?" or something like that. I don't think he's home at the moment.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO GRASSCITY

2. maybe he has night school classes?

3. lol.. maybe you should mind your business..

If he DOES happen to be the kind of dealer that is in desperate need of new customers, chances are you dont want to have any contact with him anyway.

4. lol.. maybe you should mind your business..

If he DOES happen to be the kind of dealer that is in desperate need of new customers, chances are you dont want to have any contact with him anyway.

5. Spark one up while he's leaving. If he's a smoker that'll get his attention

I don't think the note thing is a bad idea either. Worst case scenario, he doesn't smoke and will just ignore it. But he could have some nice buds too...

most young black guys with dreads smoke weed, at least around here. Especially in a college city

6. Walk up to him with a small nug and ask if he dropped it but smile lol if he's a smoker he will probably say it is

7. Catch him while hes leaving and make some small talk and see whats up

8. Why do you say that? Anyways I'm kinda desperate for bud; I've tried all six of my connects and no one has shit right now. It'd be sweet to have a dealer next door, but I can see how it might be a bad thing considering I don't know this dude at all. Idk. I'll probably leave him a note anyways just to test it out.

9. Why don't you just get some bud, and ask if he wants to be smoked down.

10. You: what it do homie you got tha chronic?
    Him: best case scenario, yahh maynee (pulls out blunt)
    Worst case scenario, no sorry brah

11. 2 options..

If I was the black dude and you asked that,i would automaticly think your some short of a square or a Narc and say NO! Let it be casual ,i kno ur desprete but b patient .

2l, I kno alot of people that have dreads but sdont blaze too , so make sure or else your gunna look like an idiot when he tells you to fuck off.

Option2: go at night or with a ski mask and sneak up and tazer his ass and take his shit and find out. If its weed say u chased and kicked some.burgler and took it from him, when hes happy, be like ...so you wanna sell me some :)

12. Just make sure he sees you toking, if he does smoke, he will notice. If he doesn't he will continue on his way.

One thing you could do is time it.. Roll a joint and wait until he walks out of his house, walk by him and be like 'yo, you got a light?', he will most likely have one, and if he openly sees a joint he will prob be like fuck yeee

13. He's probably going to cop school at night

14. #14 High24x7x365, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011

Just figure out when he comes home and have a joint ready or something. Or just be up front about it.

The last people who are going to call the cops on you are usually your neighbors, even with drugs. If he doesn't smoke he probably won't call the cops or spread rumours just because he probably wants to have a peacefull home/not cause problems.

I just wouldn't ask busy-bodies who stare out their window all day waiting for the kids in the neighborhood to do something wrong. Like the other day the power went out and this girl asked to use my phone, I asked her for bud after she got done using my phone and found out her boyfriend works with a connect.

What was she going to do if she got mad? Call the cops and tell them some guy asked her for pot after she borrowered my phone? They'd probably arrest her for wasting the time of the police.

Edit: And why are people even thinking his response will be different because he is black. The only time I got treated in a racial way when trying to buy weed was when I walked up to about ten black kids and asked if they had bud. Of course they thought I was a narc, some random kid they ain't seen before asking for bud in the city. Probably woulda gotten my ass beat if they didn't think that. But no one would think they're neighbor is a cop trying to bust them unless they're completley nutters and scitzo.

15. just go up to him with joint in hand and say hey buddy do you have a light. then if he obliges and his body language goes with it just say hey want to share this with me? and then slowly bring the topic of asking him for buds slowly into the conversations, try to make it obvious but not to obvious

16. You're gonna slide a note under the door of a random black dude you don't know asking if he sells weed? Yea go for it.

17. Here is what you do. Get a swisher and a lawn chair and smoke on your front lawn until he comes out and ask him if he smokes and tell him to join you then ask if he sells weed.