Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmmm, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingOfThatHill, Aug 8, 2011.

1. So one day I was tokin' some Happy Shaman (Disgrace, I know) with my Sister and she told me how one time my Dad called her and asked her to get him some bud. She said he even asked if it was sativa or indica, and it was before my sister knew anything about weed so she had no clue, lmao. She thought it was a trick, but she ended up hooking him up. So I know my Dad tokes, but I don't wanna call him out on it. Just incase my sister was just mad fucked up and made that shit up :p. I wanna smoke with him, cause' that would be awesome. I mean, who doesn't wanna blaze with their father? Haha, What should I do?

2. No clue man, but i toked with my dad for the first time a few months ago, and it was AWESOME!!

3. Just roll a j and spark it up next time you're with him.

4. Man I bet :smoke:

Haha. What if he just flips shit? I'm scared lol :(

5. Sit down and watch tv with him. Flip on good old cheech and chong and see how well that breaks the ice. Haha or just ask him straight up and if he seems pissed then deny that you do