Hmmm wassup with this biotch??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mechanix901, Sep 28, 2011.

1. #1 mechanix901, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
    Well...this lady put me though hell for about a week and then i pretty much got over it.

I havent seen her or barely texted her in almost 2 weeks and one night im tripping hard. She just randomly comes over. It was sooo weird.

She left, walks back over later and decides shed like to smoke some weed which she never does. My friends leave around 830am and she just wakes up and we fucking chit chat and smoke another few bowls

She sleeps next to me. Im indian style tripping to some jazz music.

Now she txts me more often. I met her at her job to eat and shes like super dressed up and we ended up hanging out in the parking lot for 2 hours. Shes telling me how she wants to come smoke/chill at my new place I move into saturday blah blah.

This pretty much how i feel right now.

Attached Files:

2. Maybe she has a thing for you?
    Or maybe she's using you for weed...

3. wait your upset that a girl likes you haha? :smoke:

4. Wasn't there a thread exactly like this?

5. Hahaha I was thinking that it was very familiar the whole time

6. umm i was thinkin that exact same thing fuggin too.:hello:

7. Reach down and find your balls. This lady owes you something and it's about time you made that clear to her.

Then she can reach down and find your balls next time she's over.

8. she slept next to you while you were off playing indian, comon man. she wants you, next time tell her how sexy she is and ask her if you can taste her pussy.

9. already has tasted

10. Mechanix didnt you post a thread like this already haha?

11. She digs you.

Tell her you dig her.

Easy fix.

12. Is this da same girl that u walked into her room n she was "sleeping" with her ex n she was goin out wid u or somthin? N u didnt have a keyboard lol

13. Smoke weed wants to go to your house, constantly texting you.

ARE YOU GAY??? FUCK HER HARD