Hmmm, musta been a seed...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rlw, Oct 7, 2002.

1. My brothers and I used to have this asshole friend who hung around with us. Sometimes he was an okay dude, but most times he was just looking out for himself and would fuck ya over on a deal or bogart yer dope or sumpin'. Some friend, huh?

Anyway, this dude had hassled one of my younger brothers earlier in the week and my little brother was itchin' for revenge. So, we invited him into our van to party. While I kept him busy with smalltalk, my little brother proceeded to fill bong hit after bong hit for this guy.

Pretty cool, huh? Except each bong hit had AT LEAST 3 matchheads in it. This dude would fire up the bowl and then wonder what the fireworks were all about. I remember saying something like "Yeah, it's hard to get all the seeds outta that cheap Mexican sometimes, ya want another hit?" He musta had 7 or 8 hits before he decided he'd had enough. The last one had 6 fuckin' matchheads in it <g>.

Saw him the next day - he couldn't talk because his throat was so torn up. He didn't ask for any bong hits for many weeks after that, heh, heh.

2. Never would have thought of that. Sounds like a good way to get alittle bitch back

3. you people are so mean...

4. Me an my friends pulled a prank like that before