1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Hmmm, I just...

Discussion in 'General' started by Vai, Apr 12, 2003.

1. I drew this after I had a vision of God (I am begining to forget it now :( )

Attached Files:

2. when you had a vision of God were you...high? or were you dreaming? or was it like one of those things where you're just walking down the street and you see god driving by?

just wonderin. ^_^ nice picture. are those balloons or sperm? hee hee...for some reason that would be funny if it was sperm.
  3. I was high :)

They were added on reflection when I was drawing it out, they are spirits going up to heaven, I added them to try explain the drawing.

Also I could feel the Earth and knew it was there, I just couldn't see it, so I added it in even though I couldn't 'see' it.

And the colours were chnaging.

That was a wierd smoke, I only put a tiny bud in but I got much more stoned than I thought I would, I guess it must have had loads of crystals inside it :)
  4. ummmmmm <.< >.>
  5. nice. loved the "changing colours" remark, shame it's not animated :)

making sketches whilst blazed is one of my primary creative tools, just following inspiration wherever it takes me.

keep drawing, and one day you'll surprise yourself!

Grasscity Deals Near You