Hmmm finding a new dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by Littr, May 4, 2012.

1. So... back story... I moved and i need a new dealer, my old dealer i met by chance at a party, and I've never had to actively search for a dealer cause they were already readily available to me... so how do i got about finding a new dealer.... any information would help lol.............. i feel fucking retarded posting this you have no idea...

2. Meet people and then things will fall into place. A dealer won't just knock on your door and say, ey yo! I deal!

3. yeah I moved 6 months ago and as it so happens only just today got a number of a dealer. Just meet people and bring up weed in conversation. You don't have to be like OMG THIS ONE TIME I GOT SOOOOOOO HIGH just bring weed into convo and suss out if they smoke, if they do then they'll know a dealer or know somebody who knows a dealer.

4. ''Ey yo, I deal'' :ey: LoL

5. walk around at a public place with alot of peole asking "marijuana?"

6. Just be polite about it. One time, earlier this year, someone came up to me at work and just started having a conversation with me, and the next thing I know, he was like, by the way, do you know anywhere I can get some weed?

Just gotta feel around and determine if someone's a friendly stoner.

7. #7 zyNc, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    i dont know where u live, but if there is a hood-like town nearby you that is where you need to go. im in new jersey, i live in a whitetown, but alot of the towns surrounding nearby are hood and u can make an easy score there. ask around until u find. heres the thing tho. if u have any suspicion about that person u do not ask. i went lookin around and found a dude dealin nicks of ari, dimes of sour, and e-pills and he was drivin around wit some other dude who was drivin a minivan. he became my best and favorite dealer from then.

look for it. all u gotta do it be like "yo, u kno where i can get bud?"

if the answers no u jus say "aight" and keep goin till u got it.

ive done this several times and sometimes come away not finding any but most of the times i made a score. its actually quite easy

but yea like DrazyHaze said.... meet people, make friends, and they will hook u up with a connect. thats if they are weedsmokers that is. but yea it isnt that difficult unless ur in an area thats dry as fuck.

8. local high school, local college