hmmm, any of you have a REALLY close friend in high school that died?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by freebitchh19, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']I can't remember anyone dying but I got some crazy stories. There was this guy called jesus and he did free running, at some point he ran, jumped over this railing, fell, and got hit by a car.Everyone thought he died. He was all fucked up, he didn't go to school for like a year, and wore this like suit of armor, one arm completely encased in this plastic sling, and his neck and torso were completely covered.

Another dude, can't remember his name was getting jumped by these two guys, he busted up their faces, and got away. One of the dudes grabbed an umbrella and was going all over campus, covered in blood, screaming to find this dude. Shit was wild.

Another dude got stabbed in the ass with a pencil, nobody liked him though so it wasn't a big deal.

You know that movie soul surfer? Where the girl gets her arm bit off, well a bitch at my school got her arm bit off too. Shit was crazy. Nobody got in the water to help her, she was thrashing around and screaming. There's a video somewhere. Just kidding, but I did see that female surfer who lost an arm at a taco del mar once.[/quote]

Hahaha the dude getting stabbed in the ass..made me laugh my ass off. That's great.. And yeah that's some crazy shit.

2. Yeah. This past December. Me and my girls best friend Sylvia passed away on the 16th in a car wreck coming home for Christmas break. 11 days before she turned 18. Stuff still tears me to pieces man. Keep your head up. Hard shit to deal with losing someone you got so many good memories with. Fuck :toke:

3. This one girl in a wheel chair died during high school. She had some muscle problem of some sort idk. she was always nice to me and it sucks to have people like her leave the world :'(

4. not REALLY close but pretty close, she was in a car with her friends and they were hit by a drunk driver, killing two people in the car

remember the funeral like it was yesterday

5. i lost acquaintances every year since 8th grade but one of my BEST partners died during my senior year, the dude had so much fucking love his death started a movement they even put him on thrasher magazine. there was like 1500 people at his funeral it was the most emotionally charged event i have ever attended
    its a damn shame that hes gone. although he was 17 at the time of his death, he had already fulfilled his purpose here on earth, all the coincidences that happened before and during his death showed me that it was meant to happen, that his time here was done. he showed us all how to live. the boy was always shinin. it felt like we were left without a leader, but as time passed on a few came to the realization that he was passing us the torch, you know his energy and vibes.

true to my word that his death was meant to guide the souls that knew him

6. Lost my best friend since kindergarten, Jacob. It was kind of a freak accident, he and his stepdad were working on a car in their garage and they'd taken out the fuel tank so there were gas vapors in the air, and when Jacob took the battery out it sparked, blew up the garage and literally set the two of them on fire. Their neighbor said he saw a man on fire running out and what looked like a ball of fire, the ball of fire turned out to be him. Can't even imagine how painful that had to be.

Him and I got in a lot of trouble, in elementary school we'd always look for ways to mess with the teachers and shit, and always looked for buildings to explore and stuff to climb on after school. When we got older, well not much changed really, just add booze and drugs to our previous stupidity. Best years of my life. Going out to the country to race cars, drifting around turns, doing donuts, wrecking into ditches, blasting the radio and flooring it down the road just for the hell of it. Getting stoned and playing Tony Hawk video games over and over again. So much damn fun.

Lost several other old friends over the years, coincidentally I just found out a week ago a kid I hadn't seen since high school was shot. Sad part is, most of them led themselves to it, messing with hard drugs, getting involved with the wrong people, driving recklessly (though I've done my fair share of that). Can't help but wonder what it'd be like now if they went down a better road and were still here now.

Cherish your friends, it's cliche as fuck but it's so damn true.

7. 1 - Motorcycle crash; he hit the back of a semi going 90+mph

2 - Russian Roulette; he was somewhat suicidal to start.

3 - Car crash; my best friend's pregnant fiance was thrown from the car and killed, while his back was broken.

4 - Drunken shopping cart crash. Cerebral hemorrhaging.

Once they are gone, it's just over. You don't get to say those things you meant to say, you don't get to hit the bar with them ever again, you never get to smoke another joint with them, you never get to see them laugh at some stupid shit that you don't even think is funny :(

8. Yup good friend hung himself

9. Some kid in my highschool was recently killed or left to drown in the harbor. They found his body a couple days ago 3 days after he went missing. His friends just left him there, I heard they were drunk and stealing boats. He might have fallen off and drowned or someone killed him for his shit, idk I guess we'll see from the autopsy. I prob sound mad stupid right now lol I'm baked.

10. Also this kid I knew from another school OD'd on unmentionables :(

11. Yea. Car crash with 4 of my best friends.

12. #32 DaddyGreen, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    My friend did not die but death tore us apart
    My mum passed away just before high school started
    When this happened i had to move into my dads and go to a diff
    school. I didnt know anyone who went there, and me being shy it was really hard to make friends. I got teased alot and always hung out alone. I met a kid named rahid and he was really nice to me. I guess he went through some teasings cause he was indian (live in australia, kids were racist). We ended up becoming good friends and i made alot of new friends through and because of him.
    One night i was going to go sleep over at his house, but something came up wioth my dad and couldnt. The next morning i find out, during the night his dad stabbed his mum to death.
    His dad was arrested for murder..

Kidds brought clippings from the newspaper to school and that really pissed me off, i felt like he was my friend. I felt like i was the only opne that knew him. I never saw him since that. I didn't ever see him after i found out the news.

I wonder what had have happened if i did go over. All i know is i never got to thank him for everything he did...i wish i could have he was the man .

Nexts bowls for you rahid

edit: now i think about it, it's crazy how quickly a death can bring 2 together, but also how quickly it can drag 2 apart

13. Hurrh..... my good friend committed suicide last year by burning charcoal in his cupboard.... he did attempted suicide twice before that happened, one time was a few week prior to his death, in which he jumped off a building (not far from my place) and another one where he overdosed a year back prior.

How i found out: I was like relaxing on a good Saturday morning as normal, till a odd number called my mobile. I answered it and its was the police, i was freaking out as hell, they couldn't tell me what happened over the phone, so i gave them my address, and in like half an hour, they were knocking on my door, i was still like freaking out though.... After i let that cop in, she said "Do you know a guy called Jason" I breathed with some relief, then i responded with a yes, and then she mentioned that my friend committed suicide, and that when my emotions got knocked down again, and then she asked me what i was doing last night, i said i was working last night.... After she left, then when i started to felt the extent, and i walked to his place and there were like a crime scene there..... i walked back home, and i muttered "fuck"....

14. Well he's not dead yet.... A buddy of mine that use to go to my school (stayed In the same district) overdosed on heroin. Right now he is in a coma, he's been like that for little over a week. Not really sure what's going on. He has always had problems with drugs. Went to rehab sophomore year, everyone thought he was clean. Guess not. He is 17 years old btw. Pretty sad