Hmm.. ;)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SiDankies, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Soo im sitting here waiting for my damn batteries to charge wondering. What does the rest of the MFLB loving world do while their damn batteries are charging. SOOO What do you guys and gals do while your batteries are charging?

2. Well, I use a rechargeable vape....so when my battery dies I can plug it in and vape at the same time! :p

3. BASTARD! haha whatever works though! I just found that charging one battery at a time speeds up the process A LOT.

4. Can't you get the MFLB power converter? It's like $60 and you can like choose the temp and vape by just plugging it into the wall.

5. Yessir! Going to get it soon

6. get more batteries so you can rotate them

or sell that shit on craigslist and get a real vape, not a box with 2 wires

7. For 75 dollars this is a real vape.

8. I owned for about 4 months, then I bought a Solo, now I bought a DBV

the MFLB is a good vape for what it is, and I had 6 batteries in rotation (4 2700's, 2 stock), so I definitely had fun with it

But trust me its no comparison to alot of the other vapes.

Heck if you're in IL you're welcome to try out my Solo to see what its like, you'll see what I mean when its a completely different experience

9. I would def take you up o n that offer but im from NY! Like i said i payed 75 for it so im def happy with it. I will of course upgrade eventually just not now cause of xmas time and being broke.

10. Yea I paid $100 at a local shop, spent $15 for the 2700's, and then sold it for $70 for everything after 4months

Its the only vape I'd buy if I couldn't afford the Solo, but trust me its a different experience.

Press 2 buttons to turn on, set temp, wait 2 mins, start drawing at any speed for 12 minutes, and your bowl is finished.

If you're ever in the area shoot me a PM, the sesh is on me

Buy 2 more batteries for now and rotate them. While 2 are charging the other 2 will be ready to vape with. Works pretty well

11. No shame in the MFLB. As an entry vape it's a good device. Eventually, as SiDankies said, you upgrade once you get the vaporizer-bug and crave the real deal. IMO, overall the Solo is the best portable on the market, all things considered.

On topic, I'd get more batteries, or a second vape;) Just don't burn it like a savage!:eek:

12. Hahaha you got it man im gunna hold you to it!

13. The Solo holds just as much as the LB, .1 per bowl.

You're more than welcome holding me to .3-.4, heck, I'll splurge for half a gram

14. Use one while the other charges

15. Anyone have an amazon link for this 'solo'?
    I've seen it a couple of times, just looking for a solid link.
    Thanks!

16. A simple search should help you quite a bit
    "Arizer Solo"

That should do it.

But also check out the
    "Vapir NO2" :smoking:

17. What do I do while my batteries are charging? I hit my Volcano.

I had a MFLB for a few months. Used it maybe 3 times and sold it. That thing is a joke for heavy users.

18. I disagree, sort of. Depends on what you need. A volcano is hard to use in a movie theater. Why would you sell it? It's not like the two are in direct competition, they are about as far on opposite ends of the scale as can be.

19. The first part was more of a joke since somebody asked "what do you do while the batteries are charging". I wasn't implying using a Volcano in place of a MFLB in a movie theater lol it's okay you must be really stoned. ;)

For me as far as vaping goes I just couldn't go back to it after using the Volcano. The only time I felt anything off the little box was if I hadn't consumed anything in 12-24 hours. I guess I would just prefer the old dugout in the alley trick before a movie. Yeah it'd be nice to toke up during too and I almost kept it around just to do stuff like that. I even bought the powerex batteries and was still not too impressed. I feel like some of the other pocket vaporizers out there are better, though not quite as compact.

Personally if I am really wanting to smoke on the go like that, I would look into a vape that uses hash oil cartridges. That will give you much more punch than a magic flight box ever would. I'm hoping hash oil becomes easy to get for non-MMJ users in Colorado I've really been wanting to get more into it. :D

20. Ha, I'm sure I was stoned, but I was being sarcastic, ..rarely successful on the internet:D

I hear you though. I doubt I could get a buzz from the mflb these days either. It seemed like you were comparing the two on a level basis and of course the mflb loses, hehe. The movie theater comment was based on that misunderstanding.

BTW, grats on the 'cano..I'm jelly, as the kids (still?) say.