Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmm...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MiDni9hTt0k3r, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Is it a turnoff for a girl to be a smoker?

2. complete opposite my friend

3. Cigarettes yea, weed no

4. ....let me get this straight...

You're asking a bunch of stoners, on a stoner forum, if it's a turn off for girls too smoke t? :laughing: I'm sorry, but this has got to be the most stupidest post...

5. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']....let me get this straight...

You're asking a bunch of stoners, on a stoner forum, if it's a turn off for girls too smoke t? :laughing: I'm sorry, but this has got to be the most stupidest post...[/quote]

It's not really stupid because i kinda find it a turn off. I've always thought girls that do drugs is a turn off

6. stoned sex is the shit

7. If a girl smokes too much weed its a turn off. Because that means she gives it too much of a priority

8. #9 CaliBudE, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    [quote name='"King Blaze"']Cigarettes yea, weed no[/quote]

This .......

Is it bad that I don't like seeing hot girls smoke cigs .......

I don't consider a girl that only smokes weed that she does drugs .....

Her saying stupidest didn't bother me

9. :laughing:

Am I doing it right?

10. It's really not stupid because I've heard it's a turnoff and I've heard it's a turn on. Im sure there are plenty of smoking guys that would rather their girlfriends not smoke. And yes weed not cigarettes, and it's daily smoking but not like my only focus. I'm in college, I run a business, and there's way more important things to me than weed in life. My boyfriend being one of them. I was honestly just wondering what guys in general thought of girls who smoke weed. Is it trashy? Is it skanky? He's told me he doesn't mind me smoking but he prefer I not do it because it's not good for you. I only smoke with him (never have with anyone else in all my years, sad I know) so I don't see it as bad. And yes, stoned sex is amazing!

11. While I understand everyone likes are different. I personally dont understand how you could not require smoking herb as a prerequisite for being partners/friends with somebody.

I mean lets face it. If you are not smoking weed. I dont know what the fuck you are doing with your life.

12. It's no more of a turn-off than a stripper on a pool table at a bachelor party, but it doesn't mean I'm going to put a ring on her finger either. My wife doesn't smoke at all, by her own choice even though I grow plenty of it, and THAT gets my highest respect. :smoke:

13. [quote name='"dawntoker"']While I understand everyone likes are different. I personally dont understand how you could not require smoking herb as a prerequisite for being partners/friends with somebody.

I mean lets face it. If you are not smoking weed. I dont know what the fuck you are doing with your life.[/quote]

Lmao, this made my day!

14. That's exactly what I meant too. It's a respect factor I think. I definitely don't think it's as much as a turnoff as a whore dancing on a table at a bachelor party... That's a bit extreme. Especially since he's the only person I smoke with... And I think I have my priorities straight, so I'm not fucking up. I mean I smoke yes but he does share with me so I don't even have my own stash. I guess it sounds worse than it is. I'm a pothead with goals and ambitions... Which is the opposite of what you usually hear but whatever, I'm cool with it :)

15. [quote name='"3iggy"']

It's not really stupid because i kinda find it a turn off. I've always thought girls that do drugs is a turn off[/quote]

So a hypocrite. And yes it's a stupid post.

16. Bingo on the respect factor, but I think you misunderstood my comment. Everybody loves party girls, but I wouldn't choose one to raise my children. I understand that there's a grey area I'm just picky about it, given the choice I marry the girl who doesn't get high (or like you, every once in a blue, certainly not a daily thing or a priority)

17. I'm sorry you think it's a stupid post. You don't have to participate, no one's forcing you.

I wouldn't classify myself as a party girl because I don't party. Never even been to a party. Occasionally I will drink... Probably not even once a month. And I do toke a bit at night when I know everything is done. I'm only 18 so I don't have kids and stuff so that's a nonissue. I've been with this guy for about 5 years so I think if he had a problem with it he would've said something by now. Also, if I did have kids I would probably not smoke because it's becoming something outside of myself. I may smoke but I know my boundaries and I know when enough is enough. I don't smoke with my friends... I actually don't have friends that smoke anyway. Idk, the problem is I don't want to be known as a party girl. I want to be seen and respected as a lady.

18. [quote name='"King Blaze"']Cigarettes yea, weed no[/quote]

Not for me cause i smoke cigs too and im no hippocrit

19. Depends on the kind of stoner they are, it can be if there whole life revolves around weed.
    I prefer those that'll turn down a bowl every once in a while, only smoke papers and aren't junky about it.