Hmm (wtf)

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dizzy, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Well anyways I added this Author on my FB a while back (an yes it is really him) But anyways I write him my opinion on his Page a lot an say how much I respect his Stories an his Characters (He do Action Thriller Stories) The problem tho is he never answer me back not even one time...when he do talk to other people tho. Do you guys know why he would be like that to me at all? I don't think he a racist against Black Girls because some of his People in Stories are Black but I don't know why he never answer me I always say nice tings too but he treating me like I don't even matter :( :cry: It get on my Nerves. Im not going to name drop tho.:whistle:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. there are thousands of reasons he might not be answering you specifically, all of which are probably nothing personal or rude.

jumping to racism is a drastic jump.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Yeah girlfriend I'd say he's over run with email etc... and responds to the ones he know personally or that which has connections to his business, like publishers, sellers etc...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. trying to communicate with writers is a crazy Dizzy
    Chill hes on writers Block ....lol

like many out washing dishes in a back street diner ...lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. No I said I DONT think its Racism. Sorry for the misunderstand JKill. Like iwas saying he seems really cool an has awesome Books but he just never answer me lbvs.

Yea you guys both Probably right...it just annoying because I don't like to be ignored you know?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  6. He liked one of my Posts just Today lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. No Doubt about it...he's a stoner here on GC..(many are) besides Dizzy this is my Face-Book

hold tight!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Apparently I now I got the Ranking of Top Fan on his FB Page! COOL AF!:coolalt::cool:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2