Hmm what was that...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ra1nMan, Nov 10, 2010.

1. So I hooked up with this hot chick at a party and her best friend facebook chats me the other day. we start talking and then shes like soo whats up with u and (her friend, girl i hooked up with)?

i say shes cute and bla bla bla and then she replies hey well i think your pretty cute

would her best friend really hit on me like that or was it a test? cuz that same night i hooked up with another girl besides her best friend so maybe she thinks im a player or something? idk

2. chicks are tricky man
    maybe she wants some dick?
    maybe she wants to check you for her friend's sake

either way, tread carefully but remember however it goes don't fret if it goes sour.

there are too many women in the world to flip out over one.

3. Why do I always get the feeling that guys are coming up with ways to sort of brag about their sexual prowess, while trying to form it as a question?
    Come on now, use common sense.
    Jack off, get it out of your system and when your head is clear, try to use another part of your anatomy to formulate a conclusion.

4. /thread

Damn, you've got your thumb on us hombres.

That being said, chicks are the devil, and even when you alternate head usage they can still be troublesome.

5. wait... WHAT? the fuck? i get the first part it may seem that way sometimes. bragging in the form of a question. whatever.

but what does this have to do with him being horny? how could you accuse him of thinking with his penis in this case? that has nothing to do with it. if he was thinking with his penis there wouldnt be a thread because he would have known exactly what to say back to the girl on chat. and it woulda been something like "yeah well i was actually gonna get a hold of you to tell you that i think you're cute too but honestly that would be an understatement. you're sexy and i just cant wait until your rommate is out for the weekend and i know you didnt invite me yet but you will baby. i can already tell"

dont get all fuckin crazy woman. with that "thinkin with your cock" talk and being horny all the time shit. it didnt even make sense here. but leave it to a woman to try to plug something in the wrong way... i thought we had an understanding.... bread, butter, lettuce, turkey, cheddar, tomato, mustard, bread. lightly toasted. fries, and a mother fucking pickle on the side.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can never know for sure what someone is refering to when they say 'hook up'. Does that mean you fucked her or just fooled around?

And on a side note, if you are indeed humping multiple random chicks in one night I hope that youre using protection.

7. Woooah hostility. :poke:
    Stories that start with, "So, I hooked up with this hot chick"... usually involve a little bit of ego stroking.

8. wait honestly? haha are you serious? what can i gain from letting a few ppl know i hooked up with a hot chick on a forum with random ppl i will never ever meet? like u serious?
    now i just wanna brag a shit load to piss u guys off who probably dont get pussy for accusing me of showing off getting chicks on a weed smoking forums.

i probably couldve said just hooked up with a chick instead of hot chick but i wanted to explain the whole story, my bad haha fag

9. guys brag, it's something we do so get over that.

10. I'm over it.:p