Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hmm well

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 20, 2007.

1. anyone just randomly wake up at like 1230, and not remeber the previous 2 days, I mean i didnt party that whole time, im not hurt/in trouble/and no ones mad at me. im just confused and had to play alot of things off as tho i remebered them. I know i bought 4 hits of acid 5 days ago remeber taking three(4 days ago) and i have 70 bucks, so i wake up its 1230 i have 6 dollars, some cope in my lip, no acid, and a medicine bottle full of weed.

what the hell i like cant remeber the last thing i remeber....if that makes any sense.

2. Sounds like a good time to me bro... haha

3. uhhh....

Just roll with it.

4. sounds like my whole winter on xanax bars

would go somewhere with like a half ounce and a hundo bucks

would wake up with like a 1/8th and no money

5. Good times are not good if you dont recall them... The best thing about good times is the memories you can keep forever.

6. haha a whole winter on xanax bars,...