Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hmm, to toke or not to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeallday, Feb 14, 2014.

1. not got much in the bank atm.. however i really fancy toking as i have nothing to do for next couple days.. if i bought the g id preserve it, not smoke fat Js (like normal) but just take hits from my spoon pipe.. my dealers was of my good mates so he gets me strong fat bags even though bud is quite expensive where i live

2. Why not? Unless if you are saving up for something, then just wait it out. I know the feeling man.

3. LoL at the Ops name an then the thread title.

4. haha i do tokeallday normally but been really low on money recently.. thinking about growing

5. ended up picking up 2g cause i found out ive got 130 dollars not 100, now im pretty baked, was the right decision ill make the 2gs worthwile