Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmm some weird bud.?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JrodXD, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Well I got some weed today that seemed very dry and did not smell like bud, It did have orange hairs crystals and all but it has a citrus kind of smell and taste aha my connect said it was King Louie Og and when I smoked it I was blitzed but it doesn't seem like regular bud is it a hybrid or maybe tampered with or something Thank you

2. You just got some dank bro. Good job (assuming you didn't get ripped off on the price)

3. It's just dank, king Louie is pretty bomb man I enjoy it so much every time I have it. And btw weed can smell like many things, citrus, pine, fruits, etc.

4. from my experience king louis doesnt smell like citrus.its normal to smell that way tho,some strains naturally smell citrusy.

5. yeah dude i occasionally get weed that smells like fucking mango or lemon and its pretty awesome. dw about it enjoy that king louie

6. Your fine man you just got some super dank .I will have to try this one out sounds amazing I love og .

7. Well I got 4 grams for 17 dollars.! I really got hooked up well originally its 15 a gram, and Thats what I payed for So anyways the dealer made me wait and wait for like 30 minutes so I finally was about to call him and be like ay I am not going to wait you know but then he pulled up in the car he said ay yo man sorry for the wait just some client problems but I am going to give you 3 grams for the wait and I just feel good today aha so sheer good luck...?

8. you must be new here

9. [quote name='"JrodXD"']Well I got 4 grams for 17 dollars.! I really got hooked up well originally its 15 a gram, and Thats what I payed for So anyways the dealer made me wait and wait for like 30 minutes so I finally was about to call him and be like ay I am not going to wait you know but then he pulled up in the car he said ay yo man sorry for the wait just some client problems but I am going to give you 3 grams for the wait and I just feel good today aha so sheer good luck...?[/quote]

That's awesome bro, sounds like a good dealer. Just make sure you aren't smoking the fake stuff.

10. if you havent tried king louis og you should! such a dank strain.the dispensary by my crib gets platinum king louis.shits dankk:smoke: