Hmm, I wonder ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Captain-Erb, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Hey ! i guess this has been asked a few times before, i searched but with no joy. well i went to work this morning but ended up taking the day off because my back is in PAINN :( so skinned up a spliff and relaxed for a bit, i started thinking... Ive been thinking about growing a few plants for a while now but i have verry little space to do so wich is a downer ! but the other week i was painting the inside of my cupboard (built into the wall), started to wonder what was behing the mysterious looking wooden planks to find a tidy little space 2ft Sq by 3ft in height, its hiden away and to acess it you have to stand inside the cupborad wich i dont think many people would do just for the 'shits and giggles'. is it to small a space to grow ? i know its not worth growing just one plant but id like to give growing a try before i do it for real with numerous plants. are there any varietys that grow no higher than 3 foot ? Cheers :smoking:

2. Yes there are plenty of low plants strains, you could also top and fimm or lst to keep hirght's where you want them.

3. The space is marginally adequate. Keep in mind that the plants will need air ventilation for fresh CO2 and O2, and also for temp control, plus you will need to get into the grow space regularly to tend to things so not sure how accessible your setup would be.

4. Pay attention to this, the word "regularly" should be in doubled bold ;)

5. Aye its probably not the best place tbh...new stash place ;) think il wait a while, read a bit more about it on the threads and build a larger one. cheers :smoking:

6. Lots of ingenius ideas out there Captain. PC's, cabinets, small bureau's, etc

7. I can see why that space is tempting, and I'm not saying it can't be done, it's up to you and how much of a PITA factor you are willing to put up with.

But...the idea of waiting a bit, reading up, and planning it out sounds sweet to me.