Hmm I Don't Know How To Feel

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dhusfelt825, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I recently purchased a Möbius Stereo Matrix 60t from a semi-localish hs. I went in looking at the DG Fritted Disc, but once I saw them, I was underwhelmed. Guy at the shop mentioned the Stereo Matrix. I wasn't really planning on spending quite that much. After having them put water in one, and inspecting it, I decided I'd splurge. Well, I got home and loved everything about it...except 1 thing. The top matrix was a little crooked. I'm coming here to ask, would the slight lean cause it to function differently? Should I be mad about this? I've bought a few high end pieces, and this is the first time I've had a flaw of this manner.

2. uhh, I'd return that. Couldnt live with that after paying that kind of money

3. That is a nice start to it.[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Return to a head shop after use?

5. Being that I've never hit another, idk whether the function is affected

6. Post a vid. If its not perfect though I'd clean that bitch and try to return it to the shop ASAP.

7. Heres some pictures

Attached Files:

8. I can't see that causing any issues, aside from aesthetics. If it bugs you, you can try to return it. I do see where you're coming from, you spent good money and want perfection.

9. if you want perfection you should have bought a Sovereignty.

10. I honestly wouldn't worry much about it. When you're purchasing glass of that tier, it's your job to inspect the tube thoroughly and detect any flaws, not the shops. I doubt they will let you return it simply because of the nature of the business, and it's been used (which they're going to assume anyways). It seems to function fine, so I would just try to forget about it and enjoy the tube for it that!

11. Fuck that, that's why the guy mentioned the stereo matrix, so he can get rid of that eye sore. I say clean it well, bring it back and exchange it for another piece.

12. I don't think it is really going to affect how it functions. I've seen some flaws come out of Mobius but none have been anything that really messes with function. Highly doubt a shop will allow you to bring it back, like others have said, it's your job to make sure the piece is how you want it before you leave the shop with it.

13. i would just keep it
    it will work fine but if u take it to the hs they may give you some compensation