hmm good ideas/suggestions

Discussion in 'General' started by Collie_man420, Sep 10, 2008.

1. My girlfriend and I have a bit of a long distance relationship currently, I see her from time to time, but its never enough really. I'm going to be making a trip to her house sometime next week(a surprise for her) and I'd like to do something special for her.I'm gonna get some dank but still...I'd like to do something more.
    Hmm I'm currently low on idea's.....I have a few, but really I dont know. So i'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions, maybe something that can at least inspire some creative ideas.

2. What kind of stuff is she into ?

3. Me and her are both Musicians, She plays piano,sax,trombone,clarinet,violin and sings, I play guitar and bass, some piano and drums and sing a little bit. I'm currently teaching her to play guitar, and she's teaching me piano...I have some hand dexterity (I carve/widdle once in awhile/instruments) I was thinking of carving and filing a guitar pick into the shape of her initials or some musical notes and putting it on a necklace or something for her....sound good?

4. Break into the house get on the piano and start playing a beautiful song for her when she walks in the door. haha

The pick sounds good dude.

5. [​IMG]

...But I'm old fashioned that way