Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hmm... Blunt or J?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sektr, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Rolling up for the last time til my exams are over in a few minutes, gonna roll up about 1-1.5 in a fat joint or blunt, but I can't decide which.

I have a fresh new pack of Swishers, or I can go with the king size Elements. Torn on which to use. It's some dankkkk but not that well flushed so the taste isn't fantastic.

Cast your votes!

2. Blunt. Burns twice as slow

3. I'd take a j any day.

4. Blunt. No contest in my opinion

5. The king Elements. I bought a pack over the summer but never brought myself to roll one up. Think about how many fat blunts you have hit, and how many fat joints you have hit.

6. j work niggy

7. Joint full force ahead.

8. roll a nice doobie

9. Post a pic if possible!

10. Blunt all day everyday

11. blunts are nice once in awhile but don't get hooked and only twist blunts all the time... your taking a harmless plant that you could possibly smoke your whole life harmlessly and adding a detrimental wrap to the equation that is linked to cancer...

Get some quality glass dude.

Besides its 2012 we have vapes and concentrates; just much more efficient ways of getting high why even bother with that BS unless with a group of friends?

12. J all the way

13. J, for sure.

14. Weed...... Word. :smoke:

15. IMO, If I'm gona waste weed, ill put it in a joint. blunts take away the taste of the weed and are harder (for me at least) to roll

16. I HAVE some quality glass and some much more quality glass (EFS custom) on the way. I just get sick of smoking one thing all the time, gotta change it up and get some different highs. If you have some money to throw around there's nothing wrong with rollin up a nice doob or blunt once in awhile.

I ended up going with the blunt as it felt more celebratory as my last smoke in awhile. I smoke way more fat joints than I smoke blunts anyways.

No pictures though sorry guys :( was too eager to smoke it. Came out pretty much the same as any of my Swishers, got a couple pics up in the official blunt pic thread in Toking Tools if anyone really wants to see them. I roll a beautiful blunt if I do say so myself.