Hm. Weird.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Applegarth, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Before I started smoking the ganja(that is what i am known as in my city, the Ganja Guy, cause that is what i call it) I was a nobody really, no friends or anything. I was made fun of for being over weight. But for some reason they found out I smoked, it was like I was the guy to go to.
    I know every dealer, every hook-up. It is pretty cool just being able to walk around my city and have people stop and offer me a ride or honk at me.

But at the same time, it is like I am truly alone, everyone in my city is superficial and I dont have no real friends. They would scram if shit got hot. Or blame me for everything.

I dont know what I liked better, being the closet stoner that enjoyed life and my sacred herbage, or the socialy known one in the underworld of the city.

It still confuses me.

2. I'd enjpy the fame, but don't trust anyone. Don't tell anyone if you grow, never let them know what you have on you (Only carry a small amount of weed at a time) and you should be good. Wish I was the Ganja guy in my town.

3. Its a tough world out there man.

4. it gets pretty damn stressful, I have already been used as a scapegoat once, lets just say, I dont think anyone talk to that guy anymore.

He forgot how popular I was and once they heard I got fucked over by his parents( I am 20 btw) everyone fell out with him.

5. Yeah i definitely understand where you're coming from man i've experienced the same shit.
    Just don't let the fame get to you haha, try and stay as detached from people as possible. Think about it this way, if you suddenly stop smoking people up or if you lose your connects, these friends would pretty much ignore you. Just keep going along with shit, if you continue to keep a low profile and continue to be the quiet stoner you were back then, you should be all set. Don't allow them to get to close you know. Stoner friends are always nice to have around, so if you just keep to yourself and they see that you're chill, nothing can really go wrong.